You probably already intuitively know, building a business vs. running a business are two very different things… You might be the “best on the tools,” offer the best customer service or sell the best product, but that doesn’t mean squat if you are not actively and continually marketing your business to new customers.
Given that most customers and consumers rely on the internet and Google when they are looking for products and services these days – online marketing is something you have to have an understanding of.
In this exclusive video excerpt from the recently sold-out ‘Small Biz Internet Marketing’ Workshop you’re about to learn:
- How to claim your Google Places listing for free
- The tested techniques and tips to increasing your Google Places position
- The secret to using the approved categories and keywords
- How to quickly and easily verify your listing
- The power of coupons and to use them best